Today’s highly technologically active society still has the dearth of excellent engineers, thus we at Azad has emphasized and prominently works on quality education with innovative means. Nevertheless, engineering sciences is a major backbone of future technological needs.
Comparatively, the acceptance of the fact about the prominence and advancement of engineering fields today is widely accepted and is taken up as a launching pad to future career options. In view of the above, we intent to make our students well-versed with their future industry level challenges against our innovatively designed curriculum & methodologies.
“Even if you are not completely decided on your future career, studying Engineering is an excellent way of keeping your options open, since it relates to almost every area of life. Engineering can serve as a springboard to the other careers –recent examples include journalism, teaching, flying and management consultancy”.
• Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
• Electrical & electronic Engineering (EEE)
• Computer science & Engineering (CSE)
• Information technology (IT)
• Civil Engineering (CE)
• Mechanical Engineering (ME)
• Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
• Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
• Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
• Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma.)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) (OU)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) (JNTU)
• Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (OU)
• Master of Computer Applications (MCA)(JNTU)